A Saturday job with a difference, not least because it may sometimes include evenings and Sundays too! You will be working in the shop, serving samples and talking through our product with customers, keeping the shop tidy, filling the shelves and ensuring everything is ‘just so’(we have very high standards). On top of that you’ll be packing online orders and, in time, there may be the opportunity to get involved with part of the production process including labelling and bottling. Naturally there’s some lifting involved. You’ll be required to assist at events or cover the shop when we go and make local deliveries to stockists.
Salary £10 per hour
Hours 9.15am to 5.15pm
- Must be over 18 (to serve and sell alcohol)
- Have regular access to a car and be licensed to drive it
- Able to demonstrate a passion for one or more of the following – gin, outdoor activities, local produce
- Great customer service attitude, willing to go the extra mile for everybody
- Great eye for the ‘little details’, high personal standards
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- We have a number of events already booked this year and it’s essential you are available to work at least these dates: 24 March, 31 March, 7 April, 26 May, 9 June, 23 June, 7 July, 14 July, 28 July, 29 July, 25 August and all Saturdays in December.
To apply, please email your CV or drop it into the distillery by hand or pop it in the post and show us how you meet the requirements for the role.
Closing date for applications: Saturday 10 February 2018